Write a review
- 2 pieces Nugget Market's Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
- Kosher or sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Gorgonzola, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a medium-sized oven-safe skillet. Season filets with sea salt and cracked black pepper; carefully add to hot oil, browning each side for 2 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast in pan for 12-15 minutes (medium-rare to medium). Remove from oven; let stand 4-5 minutes. Be sure to pull toothpicks out of each filet before serving! Top filets with a tablespoon each of crumbled Gorgonzola and serve atop Pan-Roasted Cremini Mushrooms & Fennel Bulb.
Wine Pairing Recommendations
TWISTED TWIG WINERY CORPORATION https://twistedtwigwinery.com/