Write a review
- 8 inch French Baguette Bias Sliced 1/4" thick, Toasted with Olive Oil 3 Tbsp.
- Whipped Cream Cheese 3 Tbsp.
- Roasted Red Pepper Pesto (Store bought or recipe below)
- 1 each 5 oz Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, seasoned, grilled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Roasted Red Peppers Diced 1/8"
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped Chives Roasted Pepper Pesto*
- Makes about 2 cups
- 1 cup Roasted Red Peppers peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup garlic cloves peeled
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Season and grill Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon to Medium Rare and let rest for at least 10 minutes. Next slice the French baguette on the bias about 1/4" thick and brush with a small amount of olive oil. Place in oven broiler and toast until just brown. Spread Crostini with a heaping teaspoon of Whipped Cream Cheese Spoon on a heaping teaspoon of Roasted Red Pepper Pesto Slice Filet Mignon thinly with a sharp knife then cut each slice in half. You should have about 16 slices. Place 1-2 slices of Filet Mignon on each Crostini. Place 3-5 each 1/8" chopped Roasted Pepper pieces on the Filet Mignon sprinkle with finely minced chives. Serve and enjoy Roasted Pepper Pesto Combine all ingredients but the olive oil in a food processor or a blender and purée until smooth. Next add the oil slowly in a thin stream with the food processor running until it is completely combined.
Wine Pairing Recommendations
TWISTED TWIG WINERY CORPORATION https://twistedtwigwinery.com/