Write a review
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 4-ounce can or jar yellow curry paste
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2"-thick rounds
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 13.5-ounce or 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- Chopped fresh basil and cilantro
- Heat oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add carrots, onion, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, chicken, coconut milk, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Divide curry among bowls and top with herbs.
Wine Pairing Recommendations
TWISTED TWIG WINERY CORPORATION https://twistedtwigwinery.com/