Write a review
- 1 Box Barilla Manicotti
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Jar Barilla Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 15 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh parssley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Cook Manicotti for 5 minutes; rinse under cold water and drain. Cover, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Pour one cup of Tomato & Basil Sauce in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Fill Manicotti with filling; place in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
- Cover with foil; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated thoroughly
- (May substitute Italian Bakiing Sauce for Tomato & Basil Sauce)
Wine Pairing Recommendations
TWISTED TWIG WINERY CORPORATION https://twistedtwigwinery.com/