30% off cases
35% off case futures
ACCESS TO LIBRARY WINE
Library Wines are limited inventory wines that have been produced and sold throughout the years by or for the winery.
ACCESS TO PORTFOLIO WINE
Portfolio Wines are wines that we may have acquired from another winery thru in-bond transfer or intra-winery purchases or at private collectors auctions. Wines typically not available to the general public because of the closed relationships and limited distribution within the wine industry. *
INVITATIONS AND DISCOUNTS TO TWISTED TWIG EVENTS
Future’s Parties, Harvest Parties, Bottling Parties, Release Parties
Private Wine Tastings and Food Pairing events at local participating restaurants
DISCOUNTED TICKETS TO INDUSTRY EVENTS
- The Oldest Wine Festival in California The annual Monterey Bay Wine Festival.
- The Lake Tahoe Food and Wine Festival in the Autumn
- The Bodega Bay Art and Wine Festival
- The El Dorado Towne Center Art and Wine Festival
- Wine Maker Dinners
DISCOUNTS ON MERCHANDISE
Discounts on on-line purchases of Twisted Twig Winery branded merchandise.
DISCOUNTED CORKAGE FEE’S
Discounted or corkage fee’s waived at participating restaurants when taking Twisted Twig Wine to dinner.
Terms & Conditions
A wine club membership conveys certain rights and privileges by the corporation on its members and traditionally is considered a valuable and respected asset.
- Initial 3 year contract. 2 bottles per year = 6 bottle commitment
- Wine purchase discounts are contingent upon maintaining a wine club membership in good standing.
- Failure to maintain the wine club membership will result in a charge-back to your credit card of the original wine club discounts offered.
- Early cancellation of membership will void all discounts provided and credit card will be charged for the discounted difference.
- Forfeiting wine club membership will void all non-used awards points.
- If credit card has expired customer will be notified and agrees to provide a valid credit card within 30 days of back billing of discounts and authorize the transaction to occur.
- Membership may be passed on to any heir 21 years or older with all awards points and benefits attached.
- Membership auto renews every year January 1 unless cancelled via email or in writing 30 days prior to.
In the event that you should have a broken bottle, damaged bottle during delivery , please email us at [email protected] within 10 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the problem to your complete satisfaction.
We want you to be satisfied with your wine purchase. If you are dissatisfied with any product you receive from us, email us at [email protected] within 30 days of delivery. We will work with you to resolve the problem to your complete satisfaction.
If a delivery is refused or returned to us, a $25 restocking fee will be charged.
Wine Club Membership Drive (click here to purchase)